[T3] Bug-In 99

Hello All! I thought I would fill you all in on the Bug-In 99 in Cleves,
Ohio (Close to northbend)

It was definitally a fun Ocassion that I missed out on last year. There
was Sand-Drag cars running 4.5's & 4.3's hitting over 70+mph on their
little drag strip turbo powered serious people kickin. But My uncle Glenn
was only in the 7's dialing in at 6.99 and getting a 7.3 and the other
rail buggy got him at a 7.03 so you know how that goes, it was one hell
of a run. There was NO type 3's there but me with my big Security Sign on
the side! We were keeping fools off of the drag strip and off of the
hills. There was Sand Drags up their big (Super) hill and I forgot my
Digital Camera so you all know how that is. But It was definitally a
sight not to miss out on and we stayed up untill 4:30am drinking mass
Beer in my cooler in the back seat cruising around making sure all was OK
everywhere. (They got crappy insurance and they were worried about suew
happy people) About half way thru the night there was 8 people on a 4
wheeler motor cyle to. Unfortunally we had to •žò
 them but there was
alot of drunks, small kids (alot), bicycle people, and others walking so
we didnt want people to be getting to crazy. But it was fun. Talking over
30 miles+ in my VW on the C.B. with no power (amps that is) and a 8ft.
whip on it!

Hope to see you all, or someone at the play day at Gravelrama on July
17&18th that saturday and sunday! It will be fun!

If anyone is interested in my 71' Lt. Blue auto for around $1500.00 nice
car let me know. I want to get a Rail Buggy or a Fastback. Which ever one
comes first!

Email me or check out my site if you want to look at it! I got mass pics.
And its carbed and will go 80! hehe.

Cya

>From Chris Swafford
www.geocities.com/motorcity/garage/4265/
73' Squareback-Yellow 61,350 Mi (Manual)
71' Squareback-Lt. Blue 87,500 Mi (Auto-For Sale)
90' Nissan Sentra & a 83' Ford LTD (Gas Hog)