[T3] sub

That was a precautionary message because i have no messages in the past
few days!
I cant miss out.

Hey I have my 500meg harddrive machine for viewing email working now to
so since i imported my account or something that could be it to!

Cya'll

Bug-In 99 In Cleves ohio story coming soon.
I need to re-establish my email stuff first

>From Chris Swafford
www.geocities.com/motorcity/garage/4265/
73' Squareback-Yellow 61,350 Mi (Manual)
71' Squareback-Lt. Blue 87,500 Mi (Auto-For Sale)
90' Nissan Sentra & a 83' Ford LTD (Gas Hog)