[T3] Litchfield Report

Hello All,

The Litchfield CT show was once again a very good time.  Keith's notch
was looking very sharp.  Todd Daley's car was looking, well, let's say
it's a great car, it made the trip all the way from the Great White
North and that's what counts ;).  I didn't have my car for show, it is
beyond it's prime.

The swap meet was great. Lots of T-3 parts.  My biggest score of the day
was a 50mm muffler wrench for $20.00.  I thought I would never find one
of those.  NOS, VERY CHERRY, in the box fuel pump complete with the
plastic dome, $30.00.  Rear brake drum, new Brazilian, $10.00.  Did
someone on the list snag the other 2?  That's all the T-3 stuff I
bought.

Other parts of interest I saw.  Pair of side markers, oragne lenses and
bases, $40.00.  NOS T-3 Ghia bumperettes, didn't ask price.  Several
late fenders in fair condition, a couple NOS speedos.  And a complete,
rusted out hulk of a '66 Square.  The guy went home with it.  One point
of interest is that the car had an AM/FM/SW Blaupunk installed.  I'm
trying to acquire just the radio«ů“"e guy.

Nice weather.  great cars.

It was good to see Todd Daley again.

Guess that's it.

Charlie