Re: [T3] former sheet metal supplier :(

I digged around my huge stacks of old mags and such, and found a catalogue from
HS-Schlickmann that I got when I had a short period at a junkyard. This
catalogue is from 1990, and it does not only have 2 types of rockers/sills for
the Type 3, but there is also bumper brackets, floor strips (along the rocker),
and lower rear fenders (front of wheel), both inner and outer. In addition,
they had rocker plates for the T34, 411 and K70!
Another note, the part numbers are almost the same as the TABCO catalogue scan
that was posted earlier in the week, (the vehicle number was the same) so it is
a possibility that the Tabco bits are in fact produced by HS-Schlickmann in
Germany.

PerL
Bug, Bus 'n 'Back