Re: [T3] former sheet metal supplier :(

Of course, I had to keep on searching the net to see if I could find anything.... which I did!
If the British word "sill" is the same as the american "rocker", we could be in luck.... http://www.carpanels.co.uk/ is the home page of a
company called Hadrian. Click your way to Volkswagen, and in a terribly long list of different VW bits, there it is .... the VW 1500/1600
sills, or rockers if thats the same.
I do not know if they have them in stock, but its worth a shot, especially if you really need'em.

PerL
Bug, Bus 'n 'Back