Re: [T3] Dustan Hoffman ad

84MPH??? I had mine upto 105-107mph. on flat land  With carbs!  Well
maybe mines special or something. It uses alot of oil for some reason
when i go 100+ i dont know why?. Maybe its extra cooling power.

>From Chris Swafford:www.geocities.com/motorcity/garage/4265/
537Buckeye 36LSB  S.W. Corner of Cinti,Oh In the Hills
73'Squareback Yellow,Manual Carbed. 62,000Mi.
71'Squareback Lt. Blue,Auto-Carbed, 88,000Mi.
90'Nissan Sentra Red&White Rusted & 83 Ford LTD Midsize (Gas Hog)