[T3] HOT voltage regulator

Wierd that the dome light would drain the battery. I've left mine on
overnight and it had no effect. Is this something specific to 6vs? And why
would Yanking out a screw and wire be cause to switch generators? Is the
generator set properly with the notch matching up to the dot? I dont know
that this would cause a hot regulator, though.
Does the regulator make noises? Theres a series of tests in Bentley that
should trace your prob. to its source using an v/ohm meter. I think you
need a 2nd person for some of them.

-Mike
72 Sqbk, 1600, dual Weber ICT 34s
Brooklyn