Re: [T3] Flaps and ducts

On Tue, Jun 8, 1999 20:24, Dave Hall <mailto:dave@hallvw.clara.co.uk>
wrote:
>The drain flaps stop warm air and fumes from around the underside of the
>engine being sucked into the fresh air intake and on into the cabin.

The bottom inside the rear wing has rusted through here. I can see
daylight. Should I fill this hole in to stop fumes from under the engine
being sucked in?

I'd get round to it eventually but if it's important I'll do it sooner.

aedan

1971 VW fastback
1989 Volvo 240GL

Our enemies shall talk themselves to death, and we will bury them with own
confusion.

We shall prevail.