[T3] Camping Set?

Hi,

    My girlfriend and I were about to buy Cool Tent unfortunate we found out
that they do not have it any longer. They might reproduce in the next six
months. That sucks! I would love it for my traveling on my Squareback.
    Does anyone happened to sell any kind of camping set for Squareback? I
would like to  buy one. Or could anyone share me a blueprint with details
description about screen tent  in the rear hood with extra plate for rest
feet or head.

Thanks,

-Jason
 '73 Bright Orange Squareback