[T3] Brake problems

  Since I changed wheels this weekend, my '72 squareback pulls to the
right slightly with every wheel revolution and even more so 1Š™rake.  It seems to go away with increased speed, but I'm not sure.
When I was changing my wheels  I noticed that the right front brake was
rubbing the disc every revolution but it didnt seem like anything to
wory about.  I didn't look at the drivers side disc to see if  it did
anything similar.  Does anyone have any ideas on what's happening?
Thanks,
        Aaron