[T3] All Wired Up!

I was wondering if anyone could reccommend a source for a main wiring
harness (fuse panel back) for my '67.  I have seen various new parts
vendors offer them in catalogs and would like to narrow it down to a
source/brand thet offers the higher quality item.Ê Price really is no
object here.   I really want to hit this one right on the head the first
time.   TYIA.

Gerald
67 Fasty