Re: [T3] This is cool!

ToddD=> I haven't compared the weight of the type3 engine Vs. type 4
     => engine ... there does not seem to be all that much difference...

Having lifted both types, fully assembled, on and off stands within the
last year I can say with some authority that there's a big difference. A
T3 is a grunt for two guys; a T4 is the same and then some with *four*
guys.

Steven Ayres, Prescott AZ
'66 KGhia 1641
'78 Riviera Campmobile 2L FI