Fw: [T3] This is cool!!!!,

-----Original Message-----
From: David Buckholts <dbuckhol@moultrie.tec.ga.us>
To: type3@vwtype3.org <type3@vwtype3.org>
Date: Friday, January 22, 1999 11:13 AM
Subject: RE: [T3] This is cool!!!!,

I keep forgetting to take this thing off of html before I send!  Anyway.  It
wasn't that big of a deal to get the t4 in the car.  I mated the t3 and t4
motor mounting crossmembers.  The worst part was cutting the engine cover so
the 44's would fit.(just hate to cut the car!!)  The fastback is getting a
cleaned up version of the mount - which has yet to be made.  The first one
is ugly.  I'll have a site up soon.  Well there is one but it only has
pictures of a Triumph I'm trying to sell.  I'll stick a fPY¡ie fastback
on today.  It is a medium shot from being finished.  Hopefully by the mid
summer I'll be Three-ing again!!  Adress is
http://geocities.com/Motorcity/Shop/1911/  definitly a utilitarian site at
the moment.  This is new to me.  I'll get the hang of it soon.  Dave