RE: [T3] anybody need a type IV manual transmission?

>From Jim Adney:

> I think 412s were 73 & 74,

Correct.

> but only the 74 was an 1800 (and, in the US, L-Jetronic FI) the earlier
>years were all 1700 (and, in the US, D-Jetronic FI.)

I don't know, but, gee, I love that kinda talk!

> I don't know about MT vs AT...

To quote scripture from St. Muir:

    "The 412 2-door [sedan] still comes with the fuel injected 1679cc
	engine and standard trans but the 4-door [sedan] and wagon come with
	automatic trans and a fuel injected 1795cc engine as standard
	equipment."

Not wishing to be an apostate of Muirianism, I believe!  I believe!

Phil (Maybe that was an AT after all...that'd explain a lot!) Dillard