[T3] This is cool!!!!

I just subscribed and am stoked!  I am looking forward to getting to know
you guys.  The Darkside sounds like the place to be.  I owned a '72 square
w/ 1.8
type 4 (house got in theÕ;Žos no longer w/ us).  I salvaged the engine
and have
a set of 96mm, have ported and polished the heads,  44 webers,  216 lift/392
dur.
It should be more fun than it was.  The type 4 trans sounds interesting.  I
now have a 69 fastback disassembled and ready for paint (just waiting on
some good front fenders that don't cost a ton of coin!  And of course a
little extra cash!)  Later,  Dave