Re: [T3] Y2KVWT3

On 20 Jan 99, at 14:33, John Jaranson wrote:

> P.S.  Speaking of snake oil, I caught an infommercial last night
> when I was up way too late for an engine oil additive called
> Prolong.  They sure made it look good.  Any practical experience
> with this one.

Hmmm..., Prolong..., I seem to recall that this was also the trade
name of a product sold for a certain kind marital enhancement.
Possibly this is the same stuff.  I'll bet it works equally well in
your engine, not that I'd have any way of really knowing.... ;-)

Sorry, no personal or practical experience.

Jim