Re: [T3] Pulled Engine

Now is the time to check all those things you mentioned, much easier
working on it with the engine out.  You might also check the heater
box flaps, thermostatic fan flaps, flywheel end play.  Look for bad
exhaust gaskets, too.   I hope you've gotten the flywheel off, take it
down to a machine shop and get it resurfaced.  New o-ring is
definitely in order on it.   If you've got a facility around, get it
and the clutch balanced, too.   Replace the throw-out bearing, they're
fairly cheap.

 You don't actually need to replace the fuel line with the fabric
covered stuff, but you do need something that's rated for FI
pressures(assuming you still have FI).  It's an odd size, 7.5mm,
doesn't exactly correspond witü=ch measurement, so I usually end
up with OEM-style hose.  There was a big discussion about this several
months back, you might want to go back in the archives.