[T3] T3 siting.....

I was up late (too late...) last night and caught an episode of
Mannix on TVLand.  there was a nice T1 KG in the backgound of the
opening scene and I commented on it to my wife and then as one of
the characters was leaving the baseball field the camera follows
him out to the parking lot and he climbs into a light blue early
Square and drives off.  Nice footage of the Square, starts off
with a front 3/4 view and it turns across the camera and pulls
away. Pretty authentic sound, too.

All this happened in the first 5 minutes of the show, so of
course I had to stay up and watch the rest of it. 55 minutes
later, all that had shown up was a passing shot of a late
beetle... :^(

Later,
John (I need some sleep and a life...) Jaranson
'71 FI Auto Fasty