Re: [T3] T3 cheat sheet

Good question. I dont know of any definitive year to year book out there. All
Ive learned is from experance and word o mouth. Ive been waiting for Hot VW's
to start the history of the T3 as I am curious what may turn up. Does anyone
know of a all knowing T3 book? If so get me a copy! I think that the NONA
repro parts list is an excelent start in the right direction as is the news
letter which gives you pieces to the puzzel that you put together. Come to
think of it there was an article written in on of the mags that gave a history
of the T3 a listed some year to year changes. I know its available through the
NONA site. Good luck!
jason