Re: [T3] Zinks 65 Notch

Yeah... I did ;)
They definitely have NOT contacted me about a feature  !!!! HA !! I'd die !!!
I almost peed my pants ( figuratively of course ) when I saw that little pic
of it in the corner -- let alone a feature.....
I've got the front discs on right now, put in the dual circuit master
cylinder, got the new tires ( 195/50's F -- 205/60's R ) mounted on the 911
alloys, still waiting for the re-drilled rear drums from Barrett, at the same
as those are put on I'll mount the adjustable spring plates. It's winter here
so I've plenty of time to do all this ( 13+ inches of snow last week, now rain
-- I gotta move a to Aridzona )

Seeya'll

Dan