Re: SV: [T3]

>As I understand it, you have put the fan under the rear seat. Clever!
>You feed the fan with hot air from the pipe openings that comes from
>the std heater chambers, right?

Correct

>Is the heating system still working in its =
>usual way? I mean, does the hot air pass by freely enough to do some
>good, even when you don't have the fan turned on? =20

The heater system still passes as much air through as stock when the
blower fan is turned off.  The only "negative" effect is that the noise
dampening of the stock under seat boxes is lost.  But it's actually sort
of cool, you end up hearing the cooling system alittle bit.  It almost
sounds like a turbo kicking in.  If the noise ever bothers me, I can
just shut the heat off or maybe change the tin  tubing over to plastic.

ned
'69 square