Re: [T3] can I do this ? a question for the brake gurus out there.

On 12 Jan 99, at 18:55, My65notch@aol.com wrote:

> As I progress with my conversion to front discs I have come across a
> problem/question. I'm <obviously> going to use a dual circuit master cylinder,
> can I use my stock ( '65 ) reservoir ( single line out ) into a tee and then
> into the master cylinder ? If not why not ? If so, cool !!

You can do this, but it will reduce the safety aspect of the tandem
MC.  This is because a leak in one side will drain the complete
reservoir.  OTOH, the fluid in the line should be more that enough to
keep one system working, just don't consider continuing to drive
after the initial emergency.

Jim