[T3] Deadline for T-shirt contest

Hey volks, don't forget we still don't have a deadline date for the
entries in the t-shirt contest.  So far, we've only had 4 votes:

March 1st = 2 votes
March 30th = 1 vote
March 31st = 1 vote

The form for voting on the date is at http://members.xoom.com/t3shirts
follow the link on the left hand side to vote.  I'll stop taking votes
for the deadline sometime next week, unless we want to vote on that,
too. ;-P    Also, please read the "rules" of the contest and send me
your suggestions for changes - I just put those there as guidelines.

Thanks,

Jake Kooser