Re: [T3] Any Europeans on the list??

<< I am curious to learn if her statement was correct...that
 Squarebacks are very rare in Germany (at least in Hanover).  That
 assertion is hard to believe, but she swore she wasn't teasing me. >>

She is right, type 3s are a very rare sight in Germany indeed due to a
combination of factors; 1- very strict vehicle inspections that regularly send
older cars to junk yards, and 2- Lack of interest, thats due to unlimited
speeds on freeways, so everybody wants the latest, and highest top end. In
other words older cars are not generally liked. They call'em over there
"Primitive" or backwards. Still, there are aircooled vw groups, for a T3 club
( Die typ 3 Liebhaber e.v)check this site out;
http://privat.swol.de/AngelinavonBorcke/vari.htm  for a full listing of
factory installed M accessories.
HB
70 sq