[T3] That one part

And Jim Adney said:

>I would like to know what the one part was.

Me too!  I read this fascinating (and maybe-or-maybe-not-true) bit of
trivia in one of my books on VW, but I can't remember what
the author claimed the part was.  I have the next 5 days off, so will
do some reading to see if I can come across that passage.  If so, I
will pass it on and then we can have a neat argument, er, discussion
of the probability that the author's statement was correct.

Sorry to have forgotten, but at my age memory is the second thing to
go.

For the moment, let's assume the "one part" information is correct.
Who would like to hazard a guess about the identity of that part???

Phil
dillard@suu.edu