[T3] Slipping Clutch

Dear Fellow Listee's:

I have to the point that I knew I would eventually come. My clutch is
slipping and I have adjusted all the way out. I have been gingerly
driving it for a couple of weeks. I was able to finally straighten out
my engine problems - Remember "Old and Tired?" However, It seems the
clutch can not handle the new found power.

My question is: How much is a clutch, pressure plate, and throw out
bearing? Where is the best place to get parts? Is this a job I can do
over a weekend? My book says to remove the engine - arrgh! Any
suggestions would be helpful.

Gary Fisher
73 Square
Greenville, SC