Bare pan

Hi!!!  I have a 73 Fastback and need suggestions on what to replace
my "wet" tar boards with. My car was decorating an abandoned field
until I felt the need to help it (someone didn't roll the window up
though).  Believe it or not the pan is in great shape but I wanted to
get all the molded carpet and boards up.  I know there are replacement
boards for the Type I.  Will these work ok or is there someone that
makes these for the aftermarket????  Is anyone using anything else,
padding, sound deadening material or what????  Thanks in advance.
Larry Adkins
73 Fastback
lda@lex.infi.net