Lenses.

I would like to find a good source for Squareback lenses.  Rocky Mountain
has nothing and I am at a loss to find what I want here in Finland.  I am
looking for:

- tail light lenses (w/amber turn signals)
- front indicators (clear -- I-talian style)
- rear marker lenses (the round red lenses)
- side markers (amber and clear if possible)

Any thoughts on from where and how much?

Thanks,

Patrick

_____________________________________
P  A  T  R  I  C  K   J  O  E  L   M  O  R  T  O  N

Owner of, "Helmut", a 1963 Pearl White,
Resto-Cal Custom Volkswagen Beetle &
"Urs", a bone stock, Marine Blue
1967 Squareback which will eat money