Re: Unidentifiable Switch in '65 Variant

--
rear defroster?
hazard lights?

 Tim Fink                              \    /
                                        \  /
 69 Squareback (New 1776cc Motor)  \     \/     /
 79 Dasher                          \    /\    /
 81 Diesel Rabbit                    \  /  \  /
 67 Fastback                          \/    \/

tfink@hubcap.clemson.edu