Subject: Re: [T3] Gas Heater

mount my gas heater in it's stock location, above the tranny. Here are
a few pics, but I can give you more info if it helps!
www.wiilsonwebb.com/vw.html

-Wilson

69'Square 2.0

</color></bold>

Now you've done it, gone and opened up the 69 BA4 topic!  For part of
1969

you could get an Eberspacher BA4 gas heater in your type 3 as a factory

option.  It mounted on the body above the tranny and worked in
conjunction

with the stock heat system.  It was very complicated and required all
sorts

of special modifications. At least one person on the list has managed

retrofit one of these to his car.  Where's the link Wilson?

Andre
</x-rich>