Re: 65 Variant Restoration Progresss & Fan Shroud Number Questions

YEAH!
I knew one of the regular guru types here would get it!
I received the first email asking about it and didn't want to reply until I
sorted through all 200+ emails I got so far today.
As I was reading through them and getting close to the end I couldn't
believe nobody had answered it yet.
Anyways, Jason gets the star by his name for today. ;-) (thumbs up)

-Patrick