----- Original Message -----
From: Jamey Charlet

.... Not being good with the body stuff, I haven't a clue as to how to get replacements for the rusted
out rocker panels.
I have the understanding that it's better to replace the rocker panels....
What resources are best for things like replacement headliners and body parts?
Jamey Charlet
70 Fastback

Allan Bonedaddy Erush www.skeletonsinmycloset.com www.GrislyGothicGables.com