Re: [T3] Inspections - was Crunchy steering?

>>Its very easy to put a car on the road here, you just pay for insurance,
pay for your plate and you're good to go.

Same here in Ohio.  Although, I wish to be more of a conservationist, it is
hard with these lax laws.

In Pennsylvania, you have inspection every year for emissions and for rust,
any hole bigger than a quarter does not pass.  I don't know what the year
limit is there, but when I lived there I had a 1971 bus that had to be
inspected.

Growing up there was a big *industry* in State inspection.  If you were poor
like us, you got your inspection from the alleyway mechanic.  You know the
guy with the inspection license but less than stellar morals, costs more but
less then fixing the heap.

Jason Smith
71 Square FI AT
72 Fasty FI AT