Re: [T3] Inspections - was Crunchy steering?

 Well here in the land of road salt and mosquitos (Michigan) we have
compusory insurance and only emissions testing ( I think its still going on)
in certain counties (for 10 year old vehicles and newer : ) ), and the only
inspection is if you get pulled over by the police and they feel like
checking out your ride. Most of the time you get a fix it ticket (10 days to
fix it or pay a fine (late fee) and still have to fix it), but they mainly
look for burned out bulbs, worn out tires, rotted exhaust, or cracked
windsheilds. They don't really look at anything else, or they'd be busy
taking a lot of rusty hulks off the road. Its very easy to put a car on the
road here, you just pay for insurance, pay for your plate and you're good to
go.

Bob 65 Notch S w/ Sunroof
       69 Square AT-the baby suburban