[T3] seat cover install

<x-flowed>I'm currently working on putting new seat covers on my '72 Square (it's long overdue) and I need some advice because once again the interior video is nice, but doesn't deal with a type 3.

How can I separate the seat top from the seat bottom?
- It seems as though the place where the connection is made is at the hinge point, where the knob is located on the seat bottom, but I can't see how to remove this and the instructions and video I received aren't too specific for type 3s

How can I remove the rails?
- I see some sheetmetal clips that hold the rail to the bottom... don't tell me that's how I have to go about this. Some of those clips are so tight I don't think I can pry them off easily... if at all.

I searched the archives, but I don't seem to be too good at searching, and I looked through the tech section but I'm still unclear about this,

Thanks,

Jacob
'72 Squareback