Re: VW LICENSING PROGRAM (loooong)

--- Jim Adney <jadney@vwtype3.org> wrote:
> On 30 Apr 2003 at 11:15, Big Al wrote:

> > so, when we speak of the "unmentionable german car
> company", should we use:
> >
> > _olks_agen?
> > *olks*agen?
> > V-UU?
> > fee-double-you?
> >
> > Any other suggestions?
>
> Why not stick with the original intent: People's
> Car.

I think something a little more irritating to the
powers that be would be better. Hey... and if this
happens, I can tell everyone publicly about how my
local dealer basically lost two new car sales over a
$15 part and one hour of labor. That was the day I
swore I'd never buy another watercooled "people's car"
again.

Aaron

=====