Re: [T3] windshield trim

Hey guys, I don't receive all the list emails because I'd never get my
school work done, LOL, so I'm trying to reply to several posts at once
here, so bear with me...

>One can't get the trim off without bending damage. That's why they sell
it >so
>cheap
>(about $50 for a whole car). Your whole windshield seal with trim
should >cost
>less than $100.
>
>Don Garies
>dgaries808@aol.com

Where can I get the seal and trim for under $100?

Somebody mentioned FLAPS somewhere, what is that?

Somebody else was wondering where in Indiana I live... well I go to
school at Purdue, and live in Kokomo, however, I'm in California for a
few months right now on an internship (but I am car-less here, I rely on
public transportation).

I'm a little scared about when I do finally try to get my windshield
back in.  I'm reusing the original one because it is nearly perfect (one
very tiny chip is its only flaw), and I've never done this before, so
I'm a bit hesitant, but you learn by doing.  I'll definitely read up on
it before I attempt it (it'll be in December when I return from my
internship).

I really appreciate how many replies I have gotten on this subject, I
had forgotten how much I loved this list, having been reading it for
years then taking a break for a while, I'm glad I found my way back!  :)

Jacob Schroeder
'72 Squareback