Re: [T3] Brake Bleeder Valves

On Wed, 6 Feb 2002, Mark Healey wrote:

> now I would have to be finding someone I trust to follow simple
> directions to help me bleed them.

	As long as you attach a hose to the bleeder that's filled with
fluid, air cannot get drawn back in.

	I too used to think that two people were required to bleed brakes
unless you have fancy equipment.  You really can do it by youself with
those little $6 cups from the FLAPS.  The trick is that they have the
extra length of hose under the lid, kind of like a juice box straw or
certain kinds of kiddie cups -- same basic idea.

-Greg