[T3] Why it failed

   While taking parts off of my old engine to put on a rebuilt
longblock, I found that one of the seals to the oil  cooler was blocked
off so barely a pinhole was left for oil to pass through. Only the fixed
stud had a spacer. Is the spacer a specific part or is there a certain
washer size that will do. And which of the three seal types is the one I
need to use? It was sad to see that the old motor never stood a chance.
Steve

                         Bugwhyzer