Re: [T3] Fuel pump refurbishment

> Well, what is going wrong with them? How are they failing? Does the
> motor part die, or does it just quit pumping fuel?

Dead motor, I think it was intermittent for about 15-30 seconds (though that could've
been the car feeding off of line pressure..), then completely quiet. I tested the +12,
and the relay. Worked fine, so it was just a matter of installing my spare.

> I replaced mine with the pump from a Ford Ranger pickup. Has been
> working for over a year now.

That is an interesting notion..  wouldn't hurt to keep my eye's open for mid pressure
electric pumps and wiring connector while picnicking at the local junkyard. Good idea!

Thanks,
Curtis