Re: [T3] Are type 3 owners more mature? Free beer ...

<x-charset ISO-8859-1>

> > >A tachometer is an example part. To be true to a restoration, one has
> > pay about $700 for a good tach.
> > They had tach's on stock Type 3's?
> > Can someone explain?
>
> Not stock (except maybe Ghias), but made by VDO so they matched the
> other gauges exactly.

There was no stock tach for Ghias. The Ghia instruments were the same as the
other Type 3s, but with a different center knob and outer ring.

I have seen pictures of an optional Type 34 tach, which matched the other
instruments.

Daniel Baum

</x-charset>