[T3] FW: [Fwd: Candle Lighting]

Doesn't say what time, but I suppose a cascading candlelighting would be
nice....

-----Original Message-----
From: Michelle Saito [mailto:supial@mediaone.net]
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2001 4:35 PM
To: Michelle's List
Subject: [Fwd: Candle Lighting]

-----Original Message-----
 Friday Night at 7:00 p.m. step out your door, stop your car, or step
out of  your establishment and light a candle.  We will show the world
that Americans are strong and united together against terrorism.
Please pass this to everyone on your e-mail list.  We need to reach
everyone across the United States quickly.

The message:  WE STAND UNITED - WE WILL NOT TOLERATE TERRORISM.

We need press to cover this-- we need the world to see.