[T3] FS: '69 fasty, PDX

    My friend asked me to go look at a '69 Auto Fasty with him today.
He's going to hold out for a 4 spd, so I thought the list might want
to know about this car.  I don't have the phone # now, so contact
me.   This is not my car, just passing it along.
    $2500 OBO, '69 Auto FI Fasty, 67k original miles (really),  little
lady owned until she passed couple years ago, now daily driver.
Straight body, very faded repaint in original red, white interior.
Great upholstery, original carpet, no tear headliner.  Rear window
seal leaks badly, car has been WET inside for last few years.  Pans
are still solid with lots of surface rust, no exterior rust at all.
(this is typical OR situation)  Motor looks very unmolested, and
starts and runs well, not rebuilt.  WARNING!  The gas pedal will stick
if floored!  But the brakes are much stronger than the motor...

Peter Parker
'69 Square; Phillip
Portland, OR