RE: [T3] RE: [T3] Perfect 1965 Notchback!

On 28 Jun 2001, at 10:19, Russ Wolfe wrote:

> Agreed, anyone who spots a '66 OR a '67 flasher relay in a salvage yard
> should snag it. The ones with the "3000 connections". I don't think you can
> buy them any more, and if you can, they probably cost an arm and a leg. Help
> other T-3 owners on the list that needs one.

I think the 67 was a 1 year part; the only year with "3000
connections" AND 12V. These may be the hardest to find. Are they
the same as the ones used in beetles?

I have an old 67 flasher from a beetle somewhere, but I think it
needs "help." I've fixed the later 68-70 3/4 terminal flashers by
soldering internal connections, etc, but I don't have any way to test
my work on this 67 unit, which I assume would be valuable if I
knew that it worked.

-
Jim Adney
jadney@vwtype3.org