RE: [T3] RE: [T3] Perfect 1965 Notchback!

> Subject: [T3] RE: [T3] Perfect 1965 Notchback!
>

> There was a bracket to the left of the dash, if I remember
> correctly, it
> appears to be very similar to the setup on that '65.
>
> BTW, if you have a '66, you should buy the '66-only (6v)
> emergency blinker
> parts (flasher realy, switch and knob, maybe wiring too?) if
> you see a '66
> in a junkyard...

Agreed, anyone who spots a '66 OR a '67 flasher relay in a salvage yard
should snag it. The ones with the "3000 connections". I don't think you can
buy them any more, and if you can, they probably cost an arm and a leg. Help
other T-3 owners on the list that needs one.

Russ Wolfe
russ_wolfe@MAHLEParr.com

Mahle Parr Filter Systems
505 E. Madison