Re: [T3] British Driving -Gas Brake & Clutch Pedals

I was unaware of the fact of South Africians driving on the left side of the
road.  I think I will Get a Automatic, Then put a sign on the rear of the
car saying "Begining Driver".  I use it to teach my Kids and everyone just
laugh when they see it.  Soon I will make my way down on your side of the
continent and you will see that sign and you will laugh and say "I know that
crazy guy"
Ira
Killeen Tx.

Check out my Type 3 homepage/website at