Re: [T3] Intermittent Wipers (was Little rubber bits)

Subject: Re: [T3] Intermittent Wipers (was Little rubber bits)

 You will of
> course have one empty hole in the dash, but there are plugs to put in
there
> too if you don't want an "empty" switch to just sit there.
>
> Tip: get connectors from another VW in the junkyard if you don't want to
snip
> of the wires on the 73 switch. I noticed that a 82 Golf still had the same
> connectors, I guess one could use the switches from that one too, if one
> fancy the thicker plastic style switches. An electric washer pump could be
> utilized too!

I am in the process of installing a gas heater in my '71 FB. I will save the
plug that is in the hole in the dash, in case anyone wants it. It is below
the wiper switch on my '71.

Russ Wolfe
russw@classicvw.org
http://www.classicvw.org/