Re: [T3] Fuel Leak

On 3 Feb 2001, at 16:15, Patrick Cyr wrote:

> I have a fuel leak that I'm puzzled about.

It might be the hose or it might be the CSV, although I've never seen
a CSV that leaked thru the body. I would replace that section of hose
again and see.

As for the leak down around 1 & 2, did you also replace the short
stubs of hose that are crimped to the injectors? They MUST be
replaced also.

Small leaks like this could cause a fire, but they won't affect the
way the car runs. I had a really bad leak about 10 years ago that
emptied my tank in about 40 miles at 70 mph--just pouring out on the
engine, but the engine still ran fine.

Pitch in!  Send your pledge of support!  mailto:support@vwtype3.org