Re: [T3] Low Mileage T3 value

On 27 Dec 2001, at 11:05, Joe McGill wrote:

> I was wondering, just for my info, how much is a mid '60s, low mileage
> (less than 30K) type 3 worth?  I would assume that a Notch is worth a
> bit more than a squareback or fastback, but I'd like to know what the
> members of the mailing list think.

If it REALLY is low mileage, and not just 130 or 230k, AND in good
clean rust free original condition, then I'd say $3000-4000. I'd give
bonus $ for notch, sunroof, gas heater, and deduct for any owner
mods that are not easily reset to original conditon if you decide you
wanted to.

Just my opinion....

-
Jim Adney