[T3] RE: [T3] Low Mileage T3 value

<x-charset iso-8859-1>>I was wondering, just for my info, how much is a mid '60s, low mileage
(less than 30K) type 3 worth?  I would assume that a Notch is worth a bit
more than a squareback or fastback, but I'd like to know what the members
of the mailing list think.

What do you mean by "mid 60s"?  I personally feel a pre-66 is worth more
than a 66 or 67.

Are we to assume it's perfect or near-perfect as well as all-original?
I've seen a '63 Notchback with under 30K miles that was a total loss due
to rust and abuse.

Yes, a Notchback would generally be worth more in the open marketplace.

- Everett

</x-charset>